20.11.08

...mängutoosi mängud...

1. How am I feeling today?
"What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong

2. Will I get far in life?
"Believe" Dima Bilan

3. Where will I get married?
"Maybe this time" Michel Martin Murphy

4. What is my best friend’s Theme Song?
"Hardrock Hallelujah" - Lordi

5. What is the Story of My Life?
"I will be your bride" - The Kelly Family

6. What was Highschool like?
Eagels - Hotel California

7. How can I get ahead in life?
"Flip a coin" - The Kelly Family

8. What is the best thing about me?
"Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton

9. What is today going to be like?
"Perfect Day" varoius artists

10. What is in store for this week?
"I Can't Help Myself" - Kelly Family

11. What song describes my parents?
"Sadness" - Enigma

12. To describe my Grandparents?
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven

13. How is life going?
Dagö - Isaga draakonil

14. What song will they play at my Funeral?
"Maailmalõpus on kohvik" - Vennaskond

15. How does the world see me?
"Mama" - The Kelly Family

16. Will I have a happy life?
"Hukkunud Alpinisti Hotell"(soundtrack) - Sven Grünberg

17. What do my friends really think of me?
"An Angel" - The Kelly Family

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
Vennaskond - Disco

19. How can I make myself happy?
"Kordan Sinu nime" Helgi Sallo

20. What should I do with my life?
"Written In The Stars" - Blackmore's Night

21. Will I have children?
"Maybe" - Brainstorm

22. What is some good advice for me?
"Võta aega" - Tanel Padar, The Sun

23. How will I be remembered?
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

24. What is my signature dance song?
Kriminaal tango - Untsakad

25. What is my current theme song?
"Je T'aime Moi Non Plus" - Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg

26. What does everyone else think of my current theme song is?
"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen

27. What type of men/women do you like?
"500 miles"- Proclaimers

0 kommentaari:

Postita kommentaar

Tellimine: Postituse kommentaarid [Atom]

<< Avaleht